June 15, 2012

friday's little letters

dear 4:30, please hurry your little tush up so the weekend can commence.

dear John, psych! I don't even really know a John, much less would I write him a letter.

dear Dr. Pepper, would you please stop taunting me with your lovely caffeinated self.

dear tough decisions, why must you plague Mr. & Mrs. Indecisive Baker?

dear pantry, i wouldn't be offended if you would restock yourself for a change.

dear bachelorette Emily, why did it take you so long to get rid of Kalon? I saw that comin' from miles away. literally. I could weed through those guys in a heartbeat!

dear Pinterest, please stop distracting me with all your clever little ideas.

dear self, go you! congrats for transferring all the thousands of pics and videos of little man from your iphone to your computer. now get to printing!

dear baby boy, stop growing up so fast!

dear Mr. Baker, I hope you have an awesome Father's day! you deserve it-the next dirty diaper is on me...maybe ;)


happy weekend friends!

Don't forget to vote!
We Are A Top Baby Blog

1 comment:

  1. yay, absolutely adore this little post. and i definitely have to be better at transferring pictures from my iPhone to my computer too! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete