1. Getting scolded by a creepy know-it-all lady at the mall for going up the escalator with Ry's stroller the wrong way. hey, it was our first time and trust me we figured that one out on our own! so put your eyebrow back in it's place lady!
2. The man at Petsmart hounding the cashier about owing him a dollar when he was clearly in the wrong.
3. Mixing up the location of quads and hamstrings. yes, i made an A in college anatomy and yes, it was one of my favorite classes, but they are not referred to as such in my book! luckily for me, I recovered quickly, but the hubs will never let me live this one down.
4. Feeding Ry in the dressing room at Gap while Mr. Baker tried on clothes. actually, it wasn't that awkward until the man outside knocked on the door to check on us. i'm totally doing this again.
1. Having enough leftovers and freezer meals to get us through the week without cooking! hoorah!
2. The Mr. calling our cable company to cancel for our annual "no cable summer" and them offering to lower our cable bill for 6 months! we took the deal! i know shame on us.
3. Going to see my fam!
4. Everything Rylan :)