April 3, 2012

3 months: 3/22/12

Dear baby boy,

You continue to amaze me.
My love for you is something that I could have never imagined and it only continues to grow as you do.

These days everyone comments on how happy and good you are and we are ever thankful. God has truly blessed us with your joyful soul little one.

You are growing and changing so quickly and to say that I'm happy and blessed that I get to spend each and every day with you is an understatement.

This month you are so aware and alert. We have just been playing and playing! Your favorite thing is being held up high in the air and your newest trick "the superman" pose! You also love going on walks and being outside. We took you to the park for the first time the other day and daddy went down the slide with you! I don't think you really knew what was going on, but it's the thought that counts right?!

You are still not too thrilled with tummy time, but we will continue to work on it! Those hands of yours have definitely caught your attention and you have been trying really hard to eat both of them! You have also taken notice of your feet and like to grab them from time to time.

Recently, we have noticed some signs of teething: slight increase in drooling, clenching your finger in your mouth, and grabbing at your ear. Still haven't spotted any pearly whites yet though. You will definitely be one of the early ones if we do. I can't wait to clean them :)

I have a strange feeling that this month is going to be a difficult one. Daddy keeps saying it's time to move you to your crib and to let you stay in the nursery at church. I'm trying so hard to keep you little and by my side, but I know I have to let you go.

Please don't grow up too fast little one.

Love,

Momma

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post. My little Owen is a month older than Ry and he totally does the superman pose too! ha... and he definitely wants to eat his hands as well. Loved this post!
    - ashley
    http://pencilleddaydream.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. you will truly treasure these posts . . . now and forever. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to hear what baby rylan is up to! I laughed at the cleaning his teeth comment, I guess you will be pretty good at that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post- thank you so much for sharing this with us. These will be so great for you to look back on later- I am trying to incorporate more of the little moments into my blog as well.
    Come say hello sometime!

    -Kendall
    {songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your baby boy. The picture a few posts below of him in baby converse sneakers melted my heart. So precious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are so sweet I love everyone of them!

    http://knownitwasyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete