April 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

Hello Friday.
Nice to see you again.

Here are some favs from this past week:


1. My little man's chubby cheeks. Perfect for squeezing.


2. This spot. I love it. It's pretty obvious that he does too-so close to home for him.


3. This pic I got while at baby boy's 4 month check-up.


4. Visiting Mr. Baker during his lunch break and going to the Arts Festival downtown.


5. My techie boys ;).


Can't wait to enjoy the weekend with my little family!
(minus the huge grocery shopping extravaganza in our future)

High Five for Friday!

(find me on Instagram @hbaker1215)

10 comments:

  1. Friday! I always want to enjoy it but pretty much just collapse on the sofa.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Your little man is such a cutie!

    Here's my H5F:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/feel-good-high-five-friday-42712.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. You capture the best moments! Sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture...ha! So cute.

    -ashley
    http://pencilleddaydream.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is the cutest! Love the photos. Especially the last one. Priceless! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have I ever mentioned that your family is adorable? I'm pretty sure I have, but I'll just say it again - you guys are adorable. Especially little Ry. Getting him started early on learning technology, I like it. And your lunchtime date looks like fun! Yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, new reader here! Love your blog! your family is so adorable!! Picture #3 is my favorite, what an adorable smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your baby boy is adorable :) I love your blog and the pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! You have one of the sweetest blogs and the sweetest photos! Love all of your family pictures and LOVE, LOVE your snowball love story!

    I'd love to feature you on my site! If you'd be interested in guest blogging about your wedding or marriage as new mother, I'd love to have you!

    Just stop by and shoot me an email if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete