December 31, 2012

Ry's Foxy 1st Birthday!































ry's first birthday party was a success! 
all the planning, stressing and hard work finally came together! 
and my little fox partied his little tail off!

best year of my life.

decorations: 
black & white checkered tablecloth: hobby lobby
green tablecloths: target
banners: homemade-burlap/stencil/paint, canvas/paint, pom pom/string
hawaiian table skirt (on wall): hobby lobby
succulents & pots: hobby lobby
cake stands: target & wal mart
toy fox: hobby lobby
woodland finger puppets: oriental trading
wood piece (under cake stands): hobby lobby
moss mats: hobby lobby (are you catching a trend here?)
beverage bucket: target

goodie bags:
paper sacks: michael's
black & white striped washi tape: michael's
it's a party & chevron stamp: michael's

food:
trees: broccoli
acorns (not pictured): hersey kisses, mini vanilla wafers, topped with peanut butter chips-all held together by peanut butter
toadstools: cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese sticks
berries: strawberries
twigs: pretzel sticks
mossy logs: twisted pretzel sticks rolled in cream cheese frosting and green sprinkles
cheese dip & chips
cheese ball & crackers
cakes: homemade

drinks:
water & coke

20 comments:

  1. Such a cute theme, I love both of the sweaters!! :) happy first to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute first bday party idea! and i love the pictures of him in the high chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like he had a great time! I love all the decorations. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope you have a great 2013!

    P.S. I love your fox sweater (and ry's). I have it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable 1st birthday theme! The smash cake photos are priceless. Happy Birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! You did such a great job my friend! And your little man was looking foxy indeed :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet theme - the fox jumpers are too cute! You did a great job :) Happy 1st birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love your fun theme and yummy looking foods! Your matching sweaters are too cute. Ha ha, Ry's face when he has the cake : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! What an amazing job you did with his party! It all looks so great and so much work put into it. I love all of the photos. Those sweaters are adorable!! And it looks like Ry scored some really great gifts. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE IT! I haven't seen a fox birthday party theme & I totally dig it! everything is so unique & perfect. Happy Birthday to your little man & way to go on the party momma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic party! I especially love the matching sweaters and one bunting flags. So great that you captured this special event so well on film. Glad to be following you now. Happy New Year - Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the theme and your matching sweaters! It looks like you put a lot of work into it, what a lucky little man :) They grow up so fast!!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  12. The decorations are simply precious! ...as is your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this! Too cute!! Please come link this up to What I Whipped Up Wednesday! :) Popping over from Sugar and Dots to say hello. :) Have a wonderful week and very happy 2013! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO SO cute!! I think the outfits might be my favorite. Great job and Happy 1st Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey girl! I just found your blog...what an adorable little family you have! can't wait to continue reading... <3

    theklinecrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet!! I love the Fox theme. It looks like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute 1st birthday party! And the birthday boy looked like he had a ball! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This birthday celebration was super cute!!! Love the ideas for the food and for the pictures!! Happy Birthday Ry! Happy New Year lovely!

    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete
  19. He is so cute! I love his facial expressions getting into that cake! Cute party!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute idea! And I love the little fox sweaters : ) You did such a good job. Happy "really late" birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete