November 26, 2011

Finishing touches

Mr. Baker took off of work from Wednesday-Friday and we were able to check some final things off of our "before the baby comes" to-do-list. Like packing Baby Baker's diaper bag and our hospital bag.

DSC_0079

...putting in the car seat.

IMG_1474

...and more baby laundry. I told hubs that baby laundry is much more fun than doing his-he was a little offended ;). I do know however, that those cute tiny baby boy clothes will one day morph into a stinky grass-stained mess. Boys-gotta love 'em.

DSC_0067 DSC_0068_edited-1

DSC_0069

We aren't quite finished with "Ry's" room yet, but here's a peek of a few things we have done.

DSC_0083
DSC_0088DSC_0087DSC_0086

We are ALMOST ready baby :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful indeed, both the room and your spirit to welcome your new baby boy. =) made me smile.
    All the best wishes.

    I followed btw, hope you dont mind. And maybe youll visit me someday too.


    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete