1. That you want me to hold you when you're sleepy.
2. Your fuzzy baby head and the three random long strands of hair that I discovered.
3. The little roll of fat that circles your neck.
4. When you get shy and bury your face into my shoulder.
5. You in your footie pajamas. Heaven on earth I tell ya.
6. The way you burst out crying sometimes when a group of people are staring at you or when you realize a new person is holding you and your tiny hands begin shaking and big elephant tears start streaming down your face-and then I swoop you up in my arms and it's all over.
7. The spot at the back of your head where the tail of your hair meets your neck-perfect for kisses.
8. Your jibber-jabber.
9. Your fake cry.
10. Your knee dimples.
oh how there is so much to love about you. seriously, i could go on and on, but i'll spare you this time and keep it at just 10 mildly mushy things.